Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the US as rated by Forbes, Inc., and Red Herring?
If so, then you are in luck because we’re always looking for amazing talent!
At Trueffect, finding that balance between innovation, professional growth and personal peace is critical to us. We want our team members to be inspired by what they do on a daily basis while also feeling challenged and fulfilled.
We’re fortunate enough to have an extremely talented group of people that we work side-by-side with every day and we’re always looking for the next great team member to join this awesome group!
We make you feel like an owner because quite frankly, you are.
We offer an extensive benefits package that is comparable to enterprise-class organizations which includes all of those benefits you’ve come to expect:
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and More
However, we also realize that these benefits are standard in today’s competitive landscape.
Culture is key, and making life just a little bit easier for our team members is even more important.
That’s why in addition to our standard benefits, we also offer additional employee services and team building activities that will help you to release some of that creative energy while also having some fun!
A few of our perks:
- Free on-site yoga once a week
- Game room with Xbox, comfy pillows and old-school board games
- Ping pong table (and regular playoff-style competitions!)
- Regular catered team lunches
- Weekly fresh fruit delivery
- Fully stocked break room with nuts, candy, popcorn and more
- Kitchen keg with beers on tap at all times
- Monthly cupcakes to celebrate employee birthdays
- Friday breakfast burritos
- On-site dry cleaning pickup/drop-off
- On-site chair massage every week
- Regular product training sessions
- Regular team outings
- Discounts with local businesses
- Paid volunteer time off
- Intramural Teams – bowling, soccer, kickball, you name it
- Weekly summer morning golf – unless you’ve figured out how to play in the snow
- Participants (and often winners!) in local Bike to Work challenges
Take a look at our latest openings in the left navigation. We’d love to have you join us!